This is our first full week of summer and one of the only weeks Anna Cate and Brian don't have camps to attend. We are enjoying slow mornings, easy days, and later bedtimes.
Don't let the pictures fool you, Anna Cate and Brian were allowed to do a few swipes with the brush and then Todd took them bowling!
Summer is officially here.....it is hot, humid, and we are out of school. The pool we go to hasn't opened yet, so we spent yesterday playing in the town green fountains. So fun! Camps don't start until next week, so I have a feeling we may be at the fountains a lot this week.
Baby A : 1lb 14oz
Baby B : 1lb 15oz
The only concern is Baby B's umbilical cord has a single artery instead of two. After looking at her, heart, brain, and kidneys, it seems everything is fine, but they will continue to moniter her. Right now she is measuring 1oz bigger- yeah! I also had my glucose test yesterday, but haven't gotten the results back. Hopefully I will soon so I can resume my daily sweet tea from Chik-Fil A....I bet they miss seeing me!!
We got some adorable ultrasound pictures but my printer/scanner is having an issue, so I'll have to wait to put those up.
We have moved Anna Cate in Brian's room and they love it! I guess because they have always slept together anyway, it's an easy transition. Work is progressing in the nursery....slowly but surely.
Brian won the "Most Humble Spirit" award in his class.
Anna Cate won the "Most Helpful Spirit" award in her class.
The whole school performed in a circus that was just adorable. We have finally decided on a school for the children next year. It will be so wonderful for them and I know they will thrive , but I'm very sad to be leaving our sweet pre-school!
A crazy picture, but I was trying to capture the whole congregation being led in "Father Abraham" by the kids choir!
Friday night we went to an outdoor concert with lots of great friends. The kids had a blast dancing with their glow sticks!
Sunday morning the kids and Todd let me sleep in until....8a.m. I can't think of the last time that happened and with these 2 on the way, I imagine it will be a while before it happens again. The kids made gifts for me in their classes. Brian drew a picture of me and him with flowers around us. This is so special because Brian isn't a huge fan of coloring or drawing. Anna Cate made a picture frame that holds a picture of her with one of the butterflies her class raised over the spring. It is exciting and strange to imagine that we will have 2 more precious little ones with us at this time next year. I can't wait!!
The kids were interested in the game for the first few innings and then decided it was more fun to hang out in the suite.
I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun to do with Anna Cate and Brian.
Anna Cate's Answers
1. What are you good at doing? Flips
2. If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? Save it
3. What are you afraid of? Nothing
4. Who are your friends? Anna Reese and Ella
5. What is important to you? Saving dollar bills
6. What is your favorite book? Mary Poppins
7. What is your favorite food? Mashed Potatoes
8. What is your favorite thing about school? Sitting beside Anna Reese
9. What is your favorite thing to do? Climbing trees
10. How do you show your family you love them? Kissing, hugging, and things like that
11. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy and a dentist
12. Why? Because I want to be just like Dr. Kent (her dentist)
13. What are you thankful for? My whole family
14. Tell me something about God. He loves every single one of us.
1. What are you good at doing? Playing video games
2. If you had ten dollars, how would you spend it? I would buy toys
3. What are you afraid of? Ghosts and monsters
4. Who are your friends? Malachi, Harrison, Andrew, and Tyler
5. What is important to you? Art
6. What is your favorite book? My science books
7. What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese
8. What is your favorite thing about school? Art and learning centers
9. What is your favorite thing to do? Play video games
10. How do you show your family you love them? Just hug them
11. What do you want to be when you grow up? An engineer
12. Why? So I can build bridges and drive trains
13. What are you thankful for? My Mom, Dad, and the babies
14. Tell me something about God. He loves us and he is our Heavenly Father
Todd was busy with an obligation at church, so Brian got to tag along as well. This pretty much sums up what he thought of it all.