Home Home Home Home Home

4/27/13

Catching Up

I never intended to take such a long break from blogging, but between computer and camera issues needing to be resolved and the typical chaos of having a busy household the months sort of got away from me! 
A photo dump(not many as my camera has been at the shop a lot) from the past few months.
 
 LJ and MC sharing a snack
 
Wish they were always this sweet to each other
 
 A little princess helping mommy make bread
 
 Playing in the leaves
 
These two are so grown up and I have to say, 8 may be my favorite age so far!

The line-up of cousins at the farm on Easter
 
MC was not so interested in hunting eggs
 

 LJ sure was though!
 



 
We picked lots and lots of strawberries.  My hands may be stained red forever.
But it was worth it because we have 12 half-pint jars of strawberry jam and tons for the freezer to show for our hard work.
In some ways not blogging for a few months was a good thing, but I sure missed it and I love having my version of a scrapbook!  Hope each of you have a great weekend!
 
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site definitely has all of the information and facts I needed
concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Here is my weblog source