Home Home Home Home Home

6/30/10

Reminiscing

I will remember the deeds of the LORD; Yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds. Your ways, O God, are holy. What god is so great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; Psalm 77:11-14a
Anna Cate in the NICU

Brian in the NICU

It's so hard to believe Anna Cate and Brian will be 6 years old tomorrow. As many times as people have said, "they'll be grown before you know it," I finally understand. It's a bittersweet birthday . I love watching AC and B develop their personalities, trying to make sense of the world, and hopefully implementing some of the values Todd and I have tried to teach them. But, this year will also bring huge changes in their lives: starting full-day kindergarten and gaining 2 sisters, just to name a few. After putting the kids to bed tonight and preparing for our birthday traditions- waking up to a room full of balloons and a birthday breakfast with presents, Todd started reminiscing about previous birthdays....makes me feel good to know I'm not alone!

0 comments: