Home Home Home Home Home

11/23/10

Thankful

  I had planned to post something I was thankful for every day this month, but like many great ideas, it just didn't't happen.  So, here is a very short list among so many things I am thankful for this year.
  • I'm thankful for our families.  Todd and I are both blessed with supportive parents who have been such great examples of a Godly marriage.  I am so thankful our children are growing up with such a huge network of family who loves all of us as only family can.
  • I'm thankful for each of these precious angels God is letting us call our children. After experiencing infertility, I know that to be a parent is a privelege and a gift.. 
  • I'm thankful for my Anna Cate and Brian's school.  Choosing a school for them was certainly one of the biggest challenges we have faced as parents, but it is so rewarding to watch them grow acameically and spiritually under the care of their great school
  • I am thankful for our church.  The love and support our family has recieved over the last year is humbling.
  • I'm thankful for Todd and for our marriage.  He is my most favorite person to be with and I just can't ask for much more than that!

0 comments: