Home Home Home Home Home

10/28/12

Fall Fun

Yesterday we started a very busy day off with AC's soccer game.  She has had the best time playing this fall and we will miss her team as she has been with most of them and her coach since she was 5, but she has learned so much, most of all that she plain LOVES playing soccer!
 
 
Meanwhile, the little girls had the best time ever playing with sweet friend, S.
What's that you have, S?
 
Maybe if I scoot a little closer she'll get the hint.... I love watching these girls- they are so funny at this age!

Later in the afternoon, we headed to Sam's of My Barefoot Farm for a Halloween party.  I am so disappointed we didn't get more pictures because for the first time in a long time, even Todd and I dressed up! 
So, for memory's sake, Todd went as Peter Parker/ Spiderman.
 I just so happen to have an adult size Spider Man costume in the dress-up chest from a mixed up birthday order from Celebrate Express.  Instead of sending my order, they sent a ton of spiderman goods.  I don't really remember the details, but I'm fairly certain I called them in a panic and they rushed our order and just told us to keep the spiderman goods, thus the Spiderman costume on hand.  He wore a button down and jeans over the costume with glasses.  I went as a pirate, B a ninja, AC cleopatra, LJ dragon, MC caterpillar.
We had the best time on their beautiful farm and the kids loved the Haunted Woods set up by the creek, trunk or treating, the cotton candy and apple cider, and playing with all of the farm animals.  It was a perfect welcome to fall!




Are y'all ready for a fun week filled with Halloween?

0 comments: