Home Home Home Home Home

6/8/12

A quick hello and a kitchen tour

Sorry for the lack of posts lately....we have been soaking up every second of summer, but I hope to get back to regular blogging soon!

Kelly is hosting another Show Us Your Life Friday Kitchens Addition...I love these as I love seeing how and where other people live.

When we moved in our house the cabinets were a dark cherry, very pretty but they made the room feel small and boxy. Last year we finally tackled that project and Todd installed a beadboard backsplash at the same time....I am so happy with the way it came out!

As the white appliances have died, we have replaced them with stainless....only the stove is left and it works like a charm, so it may be a while on that one!

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh what a pretty kitchen. Love the white, looks so fresha nd inviting. Hugs, Marty

Linds said...

beautiful!

Maria said...

I love your house! I'm a sucker for white kitchens so I like that. But your paint color and arched doorways are amazing!!! And I love that window treatment in the hall. Lovely!

Unknown said...

Sooo pretty!! I LOVE white kitchens...just so warm and inviting :)