Home Home Home Home Home

7/11/10

Bed Rest

....is just plain hard for this very type A girl. In theory it sounds great- lay around, read, watch movies. But, it gets old quick. I was on bedrest for 1 month at the beginning of this pregnancy and started a list of thing to work on while resting. Things like organize my recipes, smock for the babies, start a blog, read up on vaccine schedules, etc. The kids aren't in school now so I can add to that list reading, crafts, paper dolls with AC, Leggo kit building with B, etc. I'm realizing this is a gift from God....to make me slow down and soak up this time with my first-born babies. Sometimes, well most of the time, I get so caught up in my to-do lists and constant running around, I forget to enjoy the little moments. It's all in how you look at things, right?

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

hang in there! you have a great attitude, and that will go far. the babies will be here before you know it, and it will be great to have had the 1:1 time with your two now!