Home Home Home Home Home

8/7/10

What I'm Reading

Because I have quite a bit of time on my hands, I have been reading A LOT! I thought it would be fun to share some books I've enjoyed and I would love to hear any that need to be added to my huge stack. Some of these are favorites I have read many times and some have been passed on from sweet friends who know I need lots to keep me busy!

1. Parenting By The Book: Biblical Wisdom for Raising Your Child by John Rosemond- my most favorite parenting book

2. The Crosswicks Journal: Two-Part Invention : Book 4 by Madeline L'Engle

3. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin

4. Remember by Karen Kingsbury

5. Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp

6. 5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter by Vicki Courtney

7. The Sacred Romance by Brent Curtis and John Eldredge

8. Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore

9. Stieg Larsson's Trilogy: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest

10. The Blue Camellia by Frances Parkinson Keyes-one of my favorite authors

0 comments: