Home Home Home Home Home

9/18/10

Curiosity

For all that Anna Cate is a girly girl, she is also fearless and rough and tumble.
Last night at the soccer field, I watched her from across many soccer fields climb up on a 6 foot wall and jump without any hesitation. It was one of those too-quick-to-act moments in parenting....I was praying please don't jump, please don't jump but no words came out of my mouth. After landing face down, she was screaming and holding her foot. I should add, my girl is also dramatic, so we were headed to the ER but then the pain subsided a little and she could walk.
When tucking her in last night, I asked her why she jumped off the wall knowing it was so high and she would likely get hurt. She smiled and said, "I'm just curious. That's how God made me."

0 comments: