Home Home Home Home Home

12/15/10

The Excitement is Growing.....

I think my 6 year olds may just pop with anticipation!  All of the hustle and bustle seems to have them in overdrive or maybe it's just all of the candy they (we) have been eating! 
We are all counting down the days until Friday, when they get out of school for Christmas break.  I personally am looking forward to a break from ironing uniforms and packing lunches at the crack of dawn!
We were going to hold off on giving the babies solids, but lately they seem really interested when we are eating and our pediatrician gave his approval, so we gave them some rice cereal .




They were NOT impressed.  I tried again the next day.  Same reaction.  I think we will wait a little while longer or maybe move on to something tastier...Brian suggested pizza!

0 comments: