Home Home Home Home Home

12/17/10

We are out for Christmas break- woo hoo!  I'm so stinkin' excited for some slow-moving mornings I can't even put it in words.  Now, keeping 2 VERY excited 6 year olds and 2 4 month olds busy and content for the rest of the day is a whole different story.

Anna Cate and Brian's classes had Christmas parties in their pjs.  Brian's classmates ran to the stroller to see the babies and it was sweet to see how proud he is of his sisters.


Tonight Lyla James and Mary Connor tried sweet potatoes...........
I think they like them lots more than the rice cereal!

After seeing a recipe for salt dough ornaments, I decided to make them with the kids.  I am not the least bit crafty, but this was a fun project and not nearly as messy as the cookies!  We made cinnamon dough and it smells so good.


AC reads to the babies every night.  They love it!

0 comments: