according to Anna Cate and Brian:
1. What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?
B: "Ok, wet's (let's) see...rode Space Mountain 8 times."
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?
After a brief explanation of a resolution
AC: I'm not going to say bad words.
B: I'm not sure
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
AC: Said very slowly so I would be sure to understand, "Momma, you did."
B: Aunt Shannon and Grant's mom
4. What is your favorite place you visited this year
5. Where would you like to visit in 2011?
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
AC: A laptop
B: An airplane
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?
AC: Christmas because it's Jesus's birthday.
B: Me too
8. What was your biggest achievement this year?
AC: Becoming a big sister
B: Why are you asking all of these questions?
9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
AC: "Yes, remember when you had to come and pick me up at my old school when I was 5 becaause my stomach hurt? And then I broke my wrist and I had to get that huge pink cast. Did you keep that cast? Can you go and get it from the attic?....."
10. What was the best thing you bought?
AC: Daddy's Tennessee slippers I got him for Christmas
B: Anna Cate's EZ Bake oven
11. Where did most of your money go?
AC: To the children who don;t have any
B: My jar
12. What song will always remind you of 2010?
AC: Jesus Loves Me
B: Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
13. What do you wish you would have done more of?
AC: Played with the babies
B: Ridden a skateboard
14. What do you wish you would have done less of?
AC: I don't know
B: Boring stuff
15. What was your favorite movie?
B: Home Alone
16. What was the best book you read this year?
AC: Ramona books
B: My science books
17. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
AC: I was 6 and I had a pool party
B: Me too
20. Who was the best new person you met?
AC: Mary Jack
B: "Can we stop doing this? Grant."