Home Home Home Home Home

12/31/10

2010..........

according to Anna Cate and Brian:

1. What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?

AC:  Gymnastics
B:  "Ok, wet's (let's) see...rode Space Mountain 8 times."

2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?
After a brief explanation of a resolution

AC:  I'm not going to say bad words.
B:  I'm not sure

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

AC:  Said very slowly so I would be sure to understand, "Momma, you did."
B:  Aunt Shannon and Grant's mom

4. What is your favorite place you visited this year

AC:  Dollywood
B:  Disneyworld

5.  Where would you like to visit in 2011?

AC:  Paris
B:  China



6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?

AC:  A laptop
B:  An airplane 

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?

AC:  Christmas because it's Jesus's birthday.
B:  Me too

8. What was your biggest achievement this year?

AC:  Becoming a big sister
B:  Why are you asking all of these questions?

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?


AC:  "Yes, remember when you had to come and pick me up at my old school when I was 5 becaause my stomach hurt?  And then I broke my wrist and I had to get that huge pink cast.  Did you keep that cast?  Can you go and get it from the attic?....." 
B:  Nope


10. What was the best thing you bought?

AC:  Daddy's Tennessee slippers I got him for Christmas
B:  Anna Cate's  EZ Bake oven


11. Where did most of your money go?

AC:  To the children who don;t have any
B:  My jar

12. What song will always remind you of 2010?

AC: Jesus Loves Me
B:  Bad Day by Daniel Powter.  


13. What do you wish you would have done more of?

AC:  Played with the babies
B:  Ridden a skateboard

14. What do you wish you would have done less of?

AC:  I don't know
B:  Boring stuff

15. What was your favorite movie?

AC:  Annie
B:  Home Alone

16. What was the best book you read this year?

AC:  Ramona books
B:  My science books

17. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?


AC:  I was 6 and I had a pool party
B:  Me too


20. Who was the best new person you met?

AC:  Mary Jack
B:  "Can we stop doing this?  Grant."

0 comments: