Home Home Home Home Home

12/7/10

Happy Tuesday!

Brrrrrrr it's cold here today.  I had big plans to run errands with the girls,  but it's so cold (or so cold for Georgia, anyway) that I don't want to get out with them anymore than I have to.  Speaking of my big plans, they were made at 2:30 this morning when Mary Connor woke up to eat.  They have been sleeping through the night so well, but for the past week they have been waking up to eat between 2 and 3.  They go right back to sleep after eating, but I don't!  Last night it took me almost 2 hours- ughhh!
Anna Cate overheard me tell Todd that we didn't get any Christmas cards in the mail yesterday, so she made one for me.
Isn't that so sweet?  She had this picture of her and Brian with Santa  on her bulletin board.  Mary Connor looks so much like Anna Cate in this picture!
Last night was our Christmas party for Junior Service League.  Our president has twins who are about 1 month younger than the girls and she hosted the party at her home.  To say I'm impressed would be an understatement! 
I'm not going to even think about the fact that the girls will be 4 months old on Friday....

0 comments: