Home Home Home Home Home

12/16/11

Christmas Break Is Here!

I joined AC and B at school this morning to have a birthday party for Jesus before Christmas break begins....
Frosty and the Grinch payed the class a visit...
we made crafts....
 ate insane amounts of sugar....
 exchanged homemade ornaments...
and made blessing bags to keep in the car and give to someone in need.
 All of the kids were assigned an item to bring in (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, tissues, trail mix,etc) and we put them in bags and the kids decorated a card with John 3:16 on it...such a great idea!

When we got home, Coach (my dad) was here to take the big kids to Tennessee for a special weekend with their cousins.
I put the babies down for their nap and after sitting for a while twiddling my thumbs , unsure of what to do with myself and spare time, I also took a long nap!
Whenever AC and B are away, T and I are always like, "Why did we think it was so hard with just 2, this is a breeze."  Perspective is a beautiful thing.
 

1 comments:

Sam I Am said...

We do the exact same thing when a couple of our kids are gone for a couple of days!!! How funny. Hope ya'll have a great Christmas!