Home Home Home Home Home

12/30/11

2011...

according to AC and B.  I did this questionaire about the year with the kids last year (you can read it here) and loved reading their answers compared to this year.  Maybe next year the little girls will be able to contribute.

1.  What did you do in 2011that you had never done before?
B:  I learned to swim in strokes.
AC:  I started a journal.

2.  Did you keep your New Years Resolution and will you make more for next year?
B:  I think I did.  No, I don't think I'm going to do that this year.
AC:  Yes.  I am going to write more.

3.  Did anyone close to give you birth?
B:  A' Mom (a boy from their class)
AC:  A got a baby sister.

4.  What is your favorite place you visited last year?
B:  My cousin's house.
AC:  Jeckyll Island

5.  Where would you like to visit in 2012?
B:  Hawaii
AC:  Paris

6.  What you would like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
B:  This new game I saw at Game Stop.....Can I go now?  This is taking forever.
AC:  A cat.  Do you think I can get one?

7.  What date from 2012 will always remain etched in your memory and why?
B:  Christmas because you give to other people.
AC:  July 1st because it was my birthday.

8.  What was your biggest achievement this year?
B:  I helped a lot of people.
AC:  I have done my homework without being asked.

9.  Did you suffer illness or injury?
B:  Nope
AC:  Yes, I had a stomach bug in the summer and strep throat.

10.  What was the best thing you bought?
B:  Ninjago spinners
AC:  My gold fish

11.  Where did most of your money go this year?
B:  To my school
AC:  Helping people

12.  What song will always remind you of 2012?
B:  I'm not sure, really
AC: Rocky Top

13.  What do you wish you would have done more of in 2011?
B:  Played with my sisters
AC:  Swim

14What do you wish you would have done less of?
B:  Homework
AC:  Nothing.  I like what I did this year.

15.  What was your favorite movie:
B:  Super Mario Brothers
AC:  Spy Kids

16.  What was the best book you read this year?
B:  Boxcar Children
AC:  The Hundred Dresses

17.  What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
B:  I was 7 and I had a Mario party and we had a water balloon fight, but I didn't get hit by a single one.
AC:  I was 7 and I had a fancy spa party.

18.  Who was the best new person you met in 2011?
B:  A (from his class) because he is hilarious.
AC:  A (from her class) 

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

So fun! I may have to borrow this tomorrow.
I just got caught up on all your posts since the injury--I am so sorry for the emotional roller coaster of all this. But as usual, I admire your attitude so much and am glad you are looking for the lessons of an otherwise crummy setback.
Can't wait to have some time to come visit with you!