Home Home Home Home Home

5/21/11

The Class of 2023


And this is the best picture I was able to get, but it's so reflective of these 2 that I love it!


All of the graduates together.....they sang, recited poetry, Bible verses....so sweet!



Brian trying to find us in the crowd....


Anna Cate and Mary Jack leading the pledge to the Christian flag

Brian received awards for high honor roll, excellence in Science, and the Abraham Bible Character Award for Obedience.  He also earned the Spirit of Unity Award .


Anna Cate received awards for high honor roll, excellence in Phonics, excellence in Spelling, and the Moses Bible Character Award for Leadership,


I am so thankful Coach was able to make it for the graduation and to help me so much....Todd is playing in a golf tournament and my car has been in the shop getting a new transmission for over a week.  Needless to say, Dad's help was priceless!



I was so afraid the babies were going to melt down at the graduation because it didn't start until 6:30 and that is their bedtime.  But, they were wonderful and just sat in the stroller and never made a peep!

4 more days until Summer Break!!!!

0 comments: