Home Home Home Home Home

5/26/11

It's Official.....



they are kindergarten graduates!

We spent the morning with Brian's class and celebrated the end of the school year with ice cream....does anything say "summer break" like sundaes piled high with sprinkles and gummy bears at 9 in the morning?



Brian with his sweet teacher and teachers's assistant.  Mrs. B's calm nature has been so good for Brian....I knew she was special when she came to visit me in the hospital last summer and brought tomatoes and cucumbers from her garden!

Next, we went to a swim party at one of Anna Cate's classmates.


 


Anna Cate with her teacher and teacher's assistant.  AC adores Ms. C, to put it mildly. In the note she wrote to go with her gift for Ms. C, she wrote- I think you are the best person I have ever met....

We are fortunate to live in a community that has many great public and private school options and we really struggled with the decision....I think it's fair to say it has probably been our biggest struggle in parenting this far.  It has been such a great year and I feel we are in the very best place for our family.

Summer is here!!!!


0 comments: