Home Home Home Home Home

7/17/11

Cousin Camp

Friday the big kid's left for Cousin Camp 2011 at CC and Coach's.  They are having a great time- learning to weave, cooking, swimming...it's all I can do to even get them to come to the phone when I call!
When we put the baby girls to bed Friday night, Todd and I looked at each other and said, "How did we think things were so busy when AC and B were little?  This is a breeze!"  I suppose it's all about perspective- someone with 6 kids likely finds our day-to-day calm.
I have been able to get so much done and get organized for back to school...this summer is going by way too quickly.  Todd has been playing in a golf tournament this weekend and last night was the cocktail party.  We had so much fun and danced and danced.....you know you might be getting a little up there when a night of dancing is followed with a morning of laying on icepacks because the ol' back just isn't what it used to be!
It has been great to have a little down-time but I'm ready to see my AC and B!  The house has been way too quiet and stayed way too clean!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Cousin Camp sounds so cool!

And a cocktail party---I am so jealous!!! Sounds like a blast!

Yvette @ AquaSeventy6 said...

Found your blog through The Mustard Ceiling. It's so great!

Yvette @ Aqua Seventy6

http://aquaseventy6.blogspot.com