Home Home Home Home Home

8/7/11

And just as quickly...

....the weekend has gone by.

Our neighbor, Miss Ellen has the most beautiful landscaping and gardens, so I asked her a few months ago to help us with some ideas for our entry...there is a cute little stone wall with dogwoods and way too much ivy that has taken over and resembled a jungle...
here I should insert a picture, but I don't have one
I will take one now that it looks so much better!

Last night was our school's convocation for the upcoming school year- the faculty, parents, and school gather to pray for a productive, safe year.  It was such a blessing to sit with AC and B's friends family's and teacher and pray for the year ahead of them.  Each class was given a Bible verse and I love that our class was given our family's verse-

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "
Jeremiah 29:11
(NIV)

These 2 did so well at dinner out and the service.....




And I do believe they have a birthday this week...how is that possible?

0 comments: