Home Home Home Home Home

8/18/11

Busted

One afternoon back in June, after spending the morning at the fountain park and eating pizza in a restaurant with all 4 children by myself, I got everyone loaded in the car and took off.  I vaguely remember noticing a ticket stuck on my windshield, but then it blew away and I forgot all about it.
This morning Todd came into the kitchen with a written notice for the ticket.  At first, I didn't even remember.  After calling the city, they emailed me a picture of my mini parked in a no parking/ unloading zone....who knew they were so high-tech?  The lady seemed stunned that I hadn't noticed the ticket before I began driving...Ioffered to take her for a spin with the Sparkman's and maybe she would understand.
So much for denial and it looks like I'll be forking over $30. 

0 comments: