Home Home Home Home Home

9/29/11

Favorites...

I admit it... I love shopping for my children's clothes
Smocking is my favorite thing ever.  If I could pull it off, I would wear it myself.
When I was expecting AC and B, a sweet neighbor at the time taught me to smock...I made them a couple of outfits- meaning I smocked a few inserts and my neighbor sewed the actual garment...anyway, love smocking.
A few of my favorites:
Shrimp and Grits
Orient Expressed
Clire and Charlie
Zuccini

I also have used Ebay a lot lately to match up what I have kept of AC's for the baby girl's....I love having them match!  Another great thing, I have a friend who has 3 year old twin girls and I buy a lot from her.

So, what are your favorite places to shop for children's clothes?  Check out Kelly's for more ideas.

9 comments:

Tiff said...

Yay for smocking! I love all those same brands too! :)

Love Being A Nonny said...

I buy those brands for my *littles.* I love anything smocked! Also love appliques! Basically, I am addicted to buying children's clothes!

Sam I Am said...

I love the Tea Collection for my 5 year old girl! Whew for smocking...love it but it is to tedious a task for me!

Unknown said...

Nonnny- with your 2 twin boys on the way, you are in trouble!

Sam- I too love tea collection...such great quality! Smocking is very tedious and I have come to appreciate the work put into it after trying it myself!

Olusola said...

errr *clears throat in embarassed fashion* what is smocking?

First timer and follower from Multiples and more.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Olusola! Smocking is embroidery sort of on pleated fabric...does that make sense? Look at my post from a few days ago at the football game...the little girls have on smocked bubbles....

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Olusola! Smocking is embroidery sort of on pleated fabric...does that make sense? Look at my post from a few days ago at the football game...the little girls have on smocked bubbles....

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Olusola! Smocking is embroidery sort of on pleated fabric...does that make sense? Look at my post from a few days ago at the football game...the little girls have on smocked bubbles....

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

We definitely have the same taste in clothes! I buy lots of those same designers.