Home Home Home Home Home

9/13/11

What a day....

It's been a great day...an exhausting one, but a great one.

Today was go-time for fall sports...
B has been begging to play football, but T feels like he's too young for tackle, so he is playing flag football with T as the coach...it's hard to tell who is more excited! 

AC is playing soccer again....she loves those cleats, let me tell you.
Tonight as the boys were getting ready to leaave for football practice, AC said to B, "Be sure to tell all of your teammates I won't be there tonight because I have soccer, but Thursday I will be there to put on their make up."  Her Dad was speechless but B is so used to this he was like, "Ok, I'll tell them."....
...whatever...
bless that boy, he will be the best husband
Can you spy the make up she is referring to?

Other than being carted around shopping and to various practices, the baby girls have had a big day, as well.  While I was in a shop looking at jewelry, LJ says clear as a bell, "What's this?"  I had to ask our sweet Mi-Mi if I had imagined it, it was that clear.  And then at soccer practice, she pointed to the ball and said, "This. Ball."  It amazes me because AC was a super early talker but never walked until about 18 months, meanwhile, Brian was in a dead sprint but hardly talked at all.  I do not want to put my children in a box and label them while their personalities are forever growing and changing, but the similarities amaze me. 

Hope y'all have had an amazing Tuesday, as well!

0 comments: