Home Home Home Home Home

9/5/11

So long summer...

We have enjoyed a much needed low-key weekend......

 MC has discovered the piano and plays it every chance she gets.


 When I went in to check on AC Friday night, this is what I found.  She had put her outfit together for the Vol's 1st game, including the Barbie head wearing a Vols headband!

 Daddy and LJ enjoying a swim in the rain...

 Both girls really liked their cupcakes at a sweet friend's birthday party yesterday, but LJ started giggling and clapping the minute she saw it!  It seems I have passed on my love of sweets to her.


Our plans for today were ruined due to the rain we are getting, but we haven't had rain in so long  I'm not complaining.  Hope y'all are all enjoying a great Labor Day Weekend as well!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Awww, sweet pics! Those cupcakes looked good to me too!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Suzanne! Those cupcakes were super yummy, but I've never met a cake i don't like!