Home Home Home Home Home

9/28/11

Memory Lane

This afternoon AC and B were into looking at Halloween costumes, especially for the little girls since they decided what they were going to be back in, oh, July.

Anyway, they wanted to know what their costumes looked like when they were 1, which of course led to me gazing at these pictures for hours.....

I have said it before and I'll say it again I am not crafty, but for some crazy reason I decided to make their costumes of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell.... how I did this I don't know, but I do know they were taking 1 3 hour nap per day so I guess that explains where I found the time.


Those sweet legs planted widely to keep balance... Mary Connor has those legs....I am obsessed with chubby baby legs.
The mullett...how in the world did I not notice?  Maybe because I was too busy making Halloween costumes?


Seriously, have you ever seen a more precious Peter Pan? 
If I do say, I'm impressed with that costume.
Yes, Brian too had the beginnings of a mullett.

This walk down memory lane was so fun, but resulted in AC and B insisting I make their's and the little girl's costumes for this year....
time is wisdom....
I now know Costume Express, thankyouverymuch

1 comments:

Kelly said...

ummmmmm not crafty?! my butt! you did an amazing job! I love it. they are the cutest things ever! I love the tights...tights on ANY gender at that age is adorbs...nice work!