Home Home Home Home Home

4/8/11

All kinds of randomness.....

Today, I have hit a wall.

It might have something to do with the fact that for some reason I keep waking up at 4am and can't go back to sleep or it may be that I have completely torn apart our living room and now I'm overwhelmed with all of the projects I plan to do in there or it could also be that I had a diet coke last night at 7pm and stayed up way too late watching Swamp People and Real Housewives...I am a sucker for reality t.v.

Kelly's Show Us Your Life topic this week is Father's Day and Mother's Day ideas.  I am borrowing a  friend's idea and letting Anna Cate and Brian each choose an outing they want to do with Todd and I'll make the arrangements to make it happen.  I'm not going to say what they have chosen since he reads my blog....hi, honey! 

Yesterday I met up with a friend of a friend who just found out she is expecting twins.  I had the best talking with her and answering questions about double strollers and sleep schedules (whatever those are) . 

I am resisting the urge to go fabric and mirror shopping until I manage to get some sort of order back in the living room....my reward to myself. 

Hope y'all have a great weekend

0 comments: