Home Home Home Home Home

4/11/11

Spring has sprung!

With Easter just a few weeks away, I finally got around to getting some of our decorations out.


Our buffet in the dining room. 


Our Easter egg tree is a favorite because it was Todd's grandmother's and we found it in the attic when we were remodeling.  He remembers helping her decorate it every Easter when he was little and now our children love decorating it.  I stuck it in this little flower pot so it won't fall over.
I ordered these Easter pails from If You Say Sew and I love them!  They are adorable!

AC made these little chicks in preschool last year

Simple mantle decorations....I have a thing for birds- can you tell? 
These little sweets are excited for their first Easter!

For more Easter decorating ideas, hop on over to Centsational Girl!